There is no denying that internet marketing is an indispensable tool for modern service providers, including dental clinics. A website is an essential tool for marketing a business and making their dental services known to visitors. If done correctly, website traffic can help increase awareness of your brand and draw in more clients.
Some SEO advantages you can expect to see for your dental clinic include:
● Higher Rankings – When it comes to optimizing search results, you want higher rankings. This lets you appear on top of the search results, making it more likely for potential clients to come across your site. Most users who look for dental services tend to rely on the first page of the results. Use keyword research and optimization for search algorithms to appear on the first page yourself.
● Increased Traffic – Proper SEO can guarantee a flow of traffic to your website, generating more attention for your clinic. Better still, you can entice visitors to return, increasing your chances of finding more patients.The right keywords and useful content help attract quality traffic. If you offer family dental services or sedation dentistry, for example, make sure you include those in your list of keywords and provide reliable and informative content for those topics.
● Conversions – Visitors to your website are more than just traffic or potential patients. Long-term returnees satisfied with the quality of your dental service are more likely to spread the word to friends and family or via reviews, increasing your client base. Depending on your location and competition, your patients’ average stay can range from three to 10 years; develop a long-term SEO strategy to help guarantee regular growth of your clientele.
● Cost-Effectiveness – Using online marketing (especially social media) to spread awareness of your clinic is a cost-effective method of marketing yourself to potential clients. Most popular social media sites (including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter) are free; using these sites, you can interact with clients and post information with no cost to you.
● Brand Awareness – Regularly posting interesting, relevant, and novel content helps boost your business profile and improves your search results on Google and other search engines. High-quality content (preferably with links to authority websites in the dental industry) makes your website gain more favour with search engines, improving your ranking. This also helps make you a reputable source existing and potential patients can rely on for useful information, making it more likely to leave them with positive experiences.
● Location-Based – Those looking for dental services need to find dental clinics close to home. If they live in say, Guelph, they may type in “Guelph dentist”, and the search engines may display Guelph dentist services by Dr. Urszula Barrios, Swiderek Dental, or Westwood Dental, for example. Link your website to other online platforms (e.g. Google+, Facebook, or Twitter) and tie in with local events and institutions (i.e. participate in local festivals and events) to gain more authority in the local community. You can also invite followers to share and comment on social media posts, which broadcasts location-specific signals to search engines and improves your ranking.
● Increased Feedback – Feedback from satisfied clients can work as promotion and self-evaluation. Posting reviews from patients on your website or social media accounts gives you free, easy advertising to potential clients. You can also modulate reviews and comments before posting them to make sure they present you in a favourable light. Installing an FAQ page lets you address the most pressing concerns of your clients; using SEO friendly keywords on that page also lets you draw in more traffic from related search results.
● Time-Saving – After optimizing your website, generating attention for it and your practice should take relatively little time. Achieving high search ranks gets results in less time than by using conventional advertising methods so you have dental patients coming in regularly.