Investing in traditional marketing strategies, like print marketing and word-of-mouth advertising, is no longer going to cut it in the digital age. The use of print media is rapidly declining, the cost of TV commercials is quite extravagant, and word of mouth advertising has evolved into online testimonials and reviews.
For a more cost-effective and efficient way of reaching your target market, generating leads, and successfully growing your plumbing business, invest in internet marketing today.
If you don’t have one already, make sure to invest in a website for your plumbing business. The sooner you get started, the sooner you will get results.
● Mobile-Friendly Site – The majority of users searching for plumbing services online do so with the use of their mobile devices. By making your website mobile-friendly, you increase your accessibility to a large number of potential customers.
● Web Call – Including web call features allows your customers to instantly connect with your plumbing business with a click of a button (or text). Whether you choose add click-to-call or click-to-chat features, you make your business more accessible to your clients.
● Enhance the navigation experience. Make it easy for your web visitors to navigate around your site and find the necessary information.
● Optimize site loading time. Customers, especially those who need emergency plumbing services, need a fast-loading site to gain immediate access to contact details.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) enhances your online visibility and lead generation by improving the relevance and usefulness of your plumbing website. Done right, SEO can catapult your website to the first page (and maybe even the top) of the search engine results.
Although it will take time to see the outcome (give or take six to twelve months), results are long-term.
● Keyword Optimization – Research the most relevant keywords in the plumbing industry — ones with high search volume and minimal competition. Opt for long-tail keywords, like “emergency plumbing service” or “plumber repair service”.
● Local SEO – Localize keywords by adding your place of operations to the services you offer. For instance, if you’re located in Burlington, include the keyword “plumbing repairs in Burlington”.
● Blogging – Blogging is a great way to make the most out of your keywords. That, along with relevant content, will establish you as a trustworthy source of information and turn your website into an authority in your local plumbing industry.
● Online Directories – Get listed on online business directories, like Google My Business, so potential clients can find you easily.
Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is one of the quickest ways of getting leads. It will take you immediately to the top of the first page of the search engine results page.
There are various types of PPC advertising and methods of payment. With Google Ads, for example, you pay for every time a user clicks to visit your site or make a call. Note, however, that PPC ads can be pricey and cease when you stop paying.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is one way of getting up close and personal with your potential and existing clients. Expand the reach of your plumbing business, advertise special offers, acquire reviews and testimonials, and establish your presence so you are easily within reach when they need your plumbing services.
Email marketing allows you to keep in touch with both prospective and existing customers. This increases brand awareness and keeps you within their radar so when time comes that they need the services of a plumber, your plumbing business will be the first that they’ll contact. You can also use email marketing to promote offers like discounts or rebates.